Analytics : When enabled, we track affiliate link clicks for analytic purposes. These include a (optionally hashed) IP address.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. We collect personal off-line information for the sole purpose of paying members for earnings from our program. This site contains links to other sites. Info Blog.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Info Blog.com uses a sign-up form for new members and advertisers. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address, address, and name). The member’s contact information is used to get in touch with the member when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Click information is retained in the local database indefinitely for analytic purposes and optional export.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domain including subdomains if any: Info Blog.com
What are Cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of Cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
how can I control the Cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Info Blog.com has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We do not collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent. We do not collect personally identifiable off-line contact information without prior parental consent. We do not distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information. We do not give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information. We do not entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Info Blog.com gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided. Members Area – login and change your personal information. Contacting the Web Site If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Info Blog.com, you can Contact Us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.